top of page
The original Dayton Triangles members first began playing together as a basketball team while at St. Mary's College, now the University of Dayton. In 1916 they were reorganized as a recreational football team from among the employees of three downtown Dayton factories. In 1920, the Triangles became charter members of the APFA, and on October 3rd, they won what would be considered the very first APFA/NFL game, with a 14-0 defeat of the Columbus Panhandles at their home field, Triangle Park.
100% cotton men's tee with a classic cut for superb comfort, fit and feel. Available in Vintage Navy.
bottom of page